All Abilities Therapy and Support Services works to improve the quality of life for all clients accessing our service, including their friends, family and other stakeholders; by providing a family and person centred approach to allied health intervention.
Our values include:
- Compassion and understanding – our staff and clinicians act with empathy and integrity. In particular, we endeavour to ensure that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are treated with cultural respect and provided with services that encourage self-determination and empowerment.
- Respect – our staff and clinicians respect the rights of each individual that accesses our service
- Commitment – our staff and clinicians are committed to improving the quality of life of all individuals who access our service
- Motivation – our staff and clinicians are motivated to improve their skills and knowledge to further benefit the individuals they support
- Positivity – our staff and clinicians are committed to ensuring our service is a happy and positive experience for all individuals we support