All Abilities Therapy and Support Services works to improve the quality of life for all clients accessing our service, including their friends, family and other stakeholders; by providing a family and person centred approach to allied health intervention.
Our values include:
- Compassion and understanding – our staff and clinicians act with empathy and integrity
- Respect – our staff and clinicians respect the rights of each individual that accesses our service
- Commitment – our staff and clinicians are committed to improving the quality of life of all individuals who access our service
- Motivation – our staff and clinicians are motivated to improve their skills and knowledge to further benefit the individuals they support
- Positivity – our staff and clinicians are committed to ensuring our service is a happy and positive experience for all individuals we support