Clinical Job Opportunities
All Abilities Therapy and Support Services is a multidisciplinary therapy service with speech pathologists, occupational therapists and psychologists. We are a well-established business with a great reputation for quality services. We offer therapists:
- Flexible working options. We have options for full time, part-time, and school term only as well as options for both employment and contracting roles.
- Flexible caseload – we work with you to determine a caseload that suits your needs and experience and ensures you do not burn out!
- Flexible locations with a large and varied referral base. We have large waiting lists for both of our clinics (Penrith and Windsor) and opportunities to work in the area that best suits you.
- Individualised mentoring and supervision program tailored to your individual needs and caseload. We will negotiate a support program that is designed for you and with you and adjust it with you as your needs change.
- Internal professional development and support to access external courses relevant to your needs
- Supportive multidisciplinary team including the directors who maintain their own caseloads alongside the rest of the team. (Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Psychologists and Therapy Aide)
- Helpful administrative team to assist with client management
- Large and ever-growing range of resources
- We offer good remuneration opportunities and these may be negotiable depending on experience.
- Flexible start dates. With a large waitlist, we are open to discussing job opportunities for suitable applicants at any time throughout the year. For new graduates who are feeling eager – talk to us about opportunities to get involved with us before you receive your degree!
- Opportunities to move into supervisory roles
Our belief is that happy clinicians make the best clinicians and we want to work with our staff to achieve this.
Administrative Job Opportunities
Our office administration team support our therapists in the following ways:
- Making and receiving phone calls, including therapy referrals
- Face-to-face communication with clients (including children)
- Taking payments from clients, including use of HICAPS terminal and relevant Medicare and/or Private Health procedures
- Invoicing and receipting
- Utilisation of practice management system
- Calendar management for team of therapists
- Scanning, filing and documentation
- Assisting with marketing procedures
As we are a health service working with both adults and children and are registered providers for the NDIS, we require all administration staff to have or be willing to obtain the following documentation
- Police check within the last 3 years
- Working with Children Check (Paid)
- NDIS Worker Screening
Therapy Assistant Opportunities
Our therapy assistants work collaboratively with our team of therapists to provide intervention supports to our clients in the clinic, home, education environments and work environments. They are responsible for working with the therapists to develop and implement an intervention plan to clients of all ages and abilities. Our therapy assistants work with children and adolescents with specific learning needs, behavioural interventions, motor skill development programs, communication interventions, living skill development and social skill development programs. They also assist our therapists working with adults in the areas of living skill development, adaptive living, communication and social interactions. Our therapy assistants also assist with running regular and holiday group programs with our therapists.
Therapy assistant positions are generally located across both our Windsor and Penrith clinics, as well as a need to travel to homes, schools and workplaces in the Hawkesbury, Nepean, Blue Mountains and Blacktown areas. You have the opportunity to work with skilled and experienced Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and Psychologists. This is a great opportunity to build your skills with a range of supports available. We have a focus on keeping your skills updated and supporting ongoing professional development.
Therapy assistant positions and hours fluctuate based on client demand. Applicants would be required to obtain:
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
- Professional Indemnity
- Own car and licence